We provide everything you need for a thermal cure for bed bugs. The height of the ceiling, the size of the area, electricity, everything plays an important role in how an area heats up fast.
How to rent bed bug equipment?
- Choose a rental package that suits your needs.
- Call to reserve the equipment, a $ 100.00 deposit is required. The deposit is applied to the rental fee at the time of the pick-up. Clients who do not show up at their appointment time will lose their deposit.
- Prepare your home for an effective treatment. This is the most important step, less clutter gives better results! All items that may be damaged by melting ( candles, plugs, etc.), expansion or explosion (aerosols, fuels, etc.) must be removed from the treatment area and disinfected. Most blinds have a very low heat tolerance, so care must be taken to avoid damage. The clothes on the hangers can be left in closets. See Preparation
Terms and conditions
- A copy of the driver’s licence is required.
- Rentals for a minimum period of 24 hours.
- An additional charge of $ 100 will be charged for assembly and put into operation in the first room, and instructions on the use of the system.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to equipment or loss of equipment due to theft.
- A deposit for damage is required at the time of the rental which will be refunded after at the return of the equipment.
- Xthermix assumes no liability for damage caused by heat. To the building, equipment, personal property, for example: computers, TVs, etc. If there is uncertainty about heat limitations on some, you can simply remove them from the treated area.
If you think you have bed bugs, contact us immediately at (438) 728-1947 or email us at [email protected] Specialists will help you with the best treatment solution.